Re: RFS: libibverbs, libmthca - InfiniBand libraries

 > well, from the URL you mention in the copyright file, the following
 > changes were apparently commited to SVN after your -rc2 snapshot btw.:

 > Files libibverbs/examples/devinfo.c and libibverbs-1.0-rc2/examples/devinfo.c differ
 > Files libibverbs/include/infiniband/opcode.h and libibverbs-1.0-rc2/include/infiniband/opcode.h differ
 > Files libibverbs/libibverbs.spec.in and libibverbs-1.0-rc2/libibverbs.spec.in differ
 > Files libibverbs/src/memory.c and libibverbs-1.0-rc2/src/memory.c differ

 > Files libmthca/libmthca.spec.in and libmthca-1.0-rc2/libmthca.spec.in differ
 > Files libmthca/src/qp.c and libmthca-1.0-rc2/src/qp.c differ
 > Files libmthca/src/srq.c and libmthca-1.0-rc2/src/srq.c differ
 > Files libmthca/src/verbs.c and libmthca-1.0-rc2/src/verbs.c differ

Some of these changes seem bogus.  For example, I don't think opcode.h
has changed in a long time.

 > As you can clearly see, the preference towards a real "release" is
 > increasing. ;)

Fair enough, although I'm not sure how much of a difference calling
something 1.0.0 versus 1.0-rc2 makes.  Development will continue and
there will be upstream changes no matter what gets packaged.

 - R.