Re: Debian package of InsightToolkit - A free and powerful image segmentation and registration tool

In article <431F9A38.7010100@tsinghua.org.cn>
xiongguanglei@tsinghua.org.cn writes:
>As the uploading packages need to be signed by my private key. I have
>trouble to sign with dpkg-buildpackage. That is the story. My private
>key use the address
>Guanglei Xiong (bear) <xgl99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>. But In the package
>My address is Guanglei Xiong <xgl99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> without
>(bear). It seems that dpkg-buildpackage cannot find my private key and
>refuse sign the package. What should I do then? Thanks!

I use the "-us -uc" options to dpkg-buildpkg, then the -k option to
debsign.  This lets me test the build and do a local install before
signing it.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html