Need help with SDL 1.2.9 packages

Hi everyone,

I am working on packages for SDL 1.2.9, as I would like to get the buggy,
unstable version out of testing/unstable. I previously packaged SDL since
1.2.7, with Matthew Danish sponsoring the uploads. However, we have been both
busy recently and haven't had adequate time to address the issues in SDL
packaging.

Now while I do have free time, Mr. Danish is still busy. I would like to not
further burdening him with SDL work, so I would like if some DD's would be
willing to test my packages when they're finished and/or (hopefully) upload
them :)

I have sent this to -devel and -mentors to get the widest possible audience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lawrence