Re: RFS: kde-icons-nuovext

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 01:04:43PM +0200, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Hi Mentors,
>
> I already have kde-icons-nuovext in the archive, but a bugreport has been
> filed and I fixed the problem. My sponsor is currently on vacation so I'm
> asking whether someone is willing to sponser this (tiny) bugfix.

doc/readme.gz says:
The SuSE icon added to the package (apps/suse.png) is under BSD license by tkdesign-studio.com provided on kde-look.org.
Additional icons provided by other icon packages with written / or distribution
consent.

You should add the full copyright of all those to your
debian/copyright file.

I can not find any file in the package that has a
copyright statement in it.  There is just a file in it
with the GPL in it.

Also, I suggest you read message starting at:

Kurt