Re: looking for sponsor for tablix & gtablix

Am Mittwoch, 24. August 2005 00:01 schrieb Geert Stappers:
> Should I read that as "the package has _not_ included all
> dependencies"?

well, I didn't apt-get install the package but used dpkg -i. In this
case I think you always have to resolve dependencies manually.

> That seems a "the package doesn't work for me"  ...
No, I assume I have to start the tablix server (?) first, read the
manual more carefully (at all that is), meant to be a request for
possible hints...

Regards
Ralf