Sponsorship for 2 important uploads and 1 less important

Hello,
A person which I usually bother to upload my packages is on holidays now
and I have two packages to upload ASAP.
php4-rrdtool and rrdcollect depend on librrd, which has changed SONAME last
days and my packages are uninstallable and FTBFS now.

The other package is less important: lwatch. I ITP-ed it a long time ago
and it would be nice to have it uploaded into repository.

All packages wait for sponsors on http://blabluga.hell.pl/upload/

Please, pick up any of three, and upload it.

Best regards
	Artur
--
Życie to życie - podobnie, jakbyś zamawiał konserwę w sklepie
wysyłkowym - nigdy nie wiesz, czego się spodziewać :)