goopy package

Dear mentors,
I really feel that the goopy project should be available as a Debian
package, even though it is really simple and small.

Goopy (http://goog-goopy.sf.net) is a Python module for functional
programming released by Google. It has a few pure Python functions,
and is quite small. It is released under the BSD License.

I have carefully read through the Debian Python Policy and the New
Maintainer guide, as well as the mentors FAQ, and would request an
interested mentor having some spare time to inspect these packages,
and see if they're all right. They are available at

http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages/

(I have uploaded all files I used to generate the deb package).

Thanks a lot.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,