dh_clean -k -i

Hi,

I am currently in the process of packaging Bouncy Castle, my first
multiple binary package. I ran dh_make to create an initial
debianization of the package, and now have encountered the following
problem when building my package:

    dh_clean -k -i
    dh_clean: I have no package to build

All of the binary packages that should be created are architecture
independent (debian/control says "Architecture: any" for them, which I
assume is the same thing). I have not been able to determine why I am
getting this error, which effectively prevents me from succesfully
creating my packages.

Can anyone help me understand this problem, and what I need to do to fix
it?

thanks,
Charles

--