Re: RFS: secpanel -- A graphical user interface for SSH and SCP

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 02:21:04PM +0200, pedro silva wrote:
> * Package name : secpanel
> Version : 0.5.1-1
> Upstream Author :steffen leich <secpanel@pingx.net>
> * License : GPL
> Description : a graphical user interface for ssh and scp
>
> SecPanel is a graphical user interface for managining and running secure
> shell (ssh) and secure network copy (scp) connections via OpenSSH. It eases
> key distribution and other tasks related to using these programs.
>
> source available from my repository at:
> www.ageda.net/debian/secpanel <http://www.ageda.net/debian/secpanel>
>
> sugestions/et al are welcome.

It appears that the package is already in Debian, though it has been
orphaned.  You may want to state that, as I was confused why someone
would be requesting a sponsor for a package that already exists.

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto