Re: Request for sponsor: flpsed

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 12:31:03PM +0200, Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
> Hi,

Hello.

> I already have a flpsed package in unstable. Unfortunately my usual
> sponsor, Bill Allombert, is unavailable to do a new upload.
>
> The new package fixes grave bug #321430 (uninstallable due to C++ ABI
> transition).

If it fixes it then why don't you close it in changelog entry?

And how you can be sure that it's gonna be rebuilt with new fltk?
Please put proper version in Build-Depends line. It's possible that some
autobuilders still have old version of -dev package.

You can also bump your Standards-Version. 3.6.2 is actual.

`zless /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz`

> The package can be found at:
>
>     http://wtf.dk/~mbp/my_debs/flpsed/flpsed_0.3.5/
>
> Thanks.

Fix above issues and contact me privately if you still don't have sponsor.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland