request for sponsor for package Tripwire

 I have submitted an Intent to Adopt for the package Tripwire.

 Tripwire is a tool that aids system administrators and users in
monitoring a designated set of files for any changes.  Used with
system files on a regular (e.g., daily) basis, Tripwire can notify
system administrators of corrupted or tampered files, so damage
control measures can be taken in a timely manner.

 I now am requesting someone to sponsor me while I work on this package.
 My name is Patrick Parsons, I have been using linux for about 6 years, and
administering a home multi-os network for several of those years. I have an
Associates degree in Computer Programming and I am working on a Bachleors
Degree. I selected this package because I am familar with the Tripwire
application and Linux security and also because the package is not very busy
upstream so I feel that it is something I can keep maintained.