Re: GNU ddrescue package

On  6.08.05, Dmitri Alenitchev wrote:

Hello Dmitri,

> At http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested i was seen request for GNU
> ddrescue. I make this package, but i can't add it, because i'm not Debian
> Developer. Somebody can upload this package?

You should provide provide some URLs to download your package from
(the source package: dsc, tar.gz and diff), so that developers can
have a look at it.

You should also rename the "RFP: ddrescue" bug to "ITP: ...", so that
people know that you are working on it. Have you seen that the person
who currently maintains "ddrescue" is going to maintain GNU ddrescue?

       Regards

--
René van Bevern -- http://progn.org/