Re: [PHP] Standard placement of PHP libraries?

hi jose,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 09:49:30AM -0300, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:
> I read all answers  and anyone solve my question.
>
> What list must I subscribe to know about php policy  ?

well, debian-webapps would be a good starting point until someone
finds a better place.  however, at this point we do not even have an
accepted (or even completed) php policy document, and things are
somewhat in flux.

i think what might be most helpful is for you to post any info
and questions about packaging related to php here (or maybe cc here
at least).  this would help not only you but the development of the
draft document because it would provide a bit of real-world validation
for whatever suggestions we write up.

	sean