Re: Looking for python-xlib sponsor

Geert Stappers wrote:

>>I can't quite follow (partially because I don't understand "package
>>for mankind"): the package really is a dummy pacakge; there are
>>also python2.x-xlib (for x=1,2,3,4). Are you asking that I replace
>>"dummy" by "default"?
>

> That is what is done with python. Please post also the description
> of the non "default" or "dummy" packages.

I haven't really changed the description since I adopted the packages,
but here you go:

 Package: python2.1-xlib
 Version: 0.12-5
 Section: python
  python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
  protocol.

 Package: python2.2-xlib
 Version: 0.12-5
 Section: python
  python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
  protocol.

 Package: python2.3-xlib
 Version: 0.12-5
 Section: python
  python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
  protocol.

 Package: python2.4-xlib
 Version: 0.12-5
 Section: python
  python-xlib is a 100% pure python implementation of the X11
  protocol.

python2.4-xlib is new; this closes #292560.

Regards,
Martin