Re: where I find tutorials for made gcc debs?

2005/7/25, Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>:
> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 10:57:03PM -0300, Dani wrote:
> > Hi! where I find tutorials for made gcc *.deb's?
> > Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Debian is a so-called "binary distribution", which means that most
> users just download the .debs and never need to deal with compiling
> from source.
>
> If you want the .debs, look at ftp.debian.org.
>
> If you want the source, use apt-get source gcc.
>
> If you want to compile the source, use apt-get -b source gcc.
>
> Justin

Its because that's thing how you replay then _I LOVE the Idea_ of
maintain the _integral message quotes...._ in messages. (_The

Thank's for the replay:-)

[]'s Dani:-)

p.s.: nice -n -19 cat * | grep flames > /dev/null && echo `Thanks`

[]'s of nice seventy round's, Dani :-)