debian package for base 1.3.1 a acidlab forge

Hi guys,
I've spent some time today to build a debian package out of the BASE
1.3.1 tar ball.
The package is heavily inspired by the acid (acidlab) packaging that is
in debian, including the use of yada.

To test it out I gave it a co-worker of mine, who has plenty of
expereance with acidlab and after installing it on i386/Debian Sarge
and sparc/Debian Sarge he sayed "It feels like ACIDlab."

Oh and linda thinks it's okay :-)

The package was build on unstable but works and repackages on sarge as
well (the usual yada yada).

I haven't improved any of the glitches that acidlab has in debian
(stable/unstable) that weren't fixed by
the BASE forge itself but as far as I can tell that fixes all bugs that
are currently open in bugs.debian.org on acidlab.

I'm not a DD but I hope that someone is willing to sponser the upload to
debian and I at the same time push it upstream.

You can find the packages and source at
<http://www.highspeed-firewall.de/base/>

It's of course apt-getable
just add that lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://www.highspeed-firewall.de/base/ binary/
deb-src  http://www.highspeed-firewall.de/base/ source/

All my chanches are in
<http://www.highspeed-firewall.de/base/source/base_1.1.3-1.diff.gz>

greets Uwe
p.s.: No need to reply in private I'm on both lists.
--
Uwe A. P. Wuerdinger
IT Security Engineer