Re: How to deal with Tag

On 21.07.05, LI Daobing wrote:

Hi,

>     When I use `apt-cache show xpdf', I can find a `Tag' entry.

Debtags information has gone into the package lists, yes. :)

> But I > don't know how to add tag entry when I build a debian package.

Make use of the debtags-edit program, you can not add "Tags:" or
something to debian/control.

> I did not find any `Tag' in the debian directory of the source package.
>     Another question, How to find all-packages that has a tag
> `format::pdf'?

debtags is what you are looking for. Have a look at
http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/

Example: debtags grep format::pdf

    René van Bevern,
      http://progn.org