problems authenticating to svn.debian.org

Hi,

I have a problem authenticating to svn.debian.org.  I can checkout the
pkt-tetex project without problems when I do it without
authentification, i.e. read-only, but it says it cannot find the
repository when I try with ssh:

$ svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-tetex/
A  pkg-tetex/tex-common
Checked out revision 34.
$ rm -rf pkg-tetex/
$ svn checkout svn+ssh://frank@svn.debian.org/pkg-tetex/
Enter passphrase for key '/home/frank/.ssh/id_rsa':
svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://frank@svn.debian.org/pkg-tetex'
$

When I'm logged in (using ssh with rsa authentication) on
svn.debian.org, I do have write access to the repository.

How can I find out what I'm doing wrong?  I've tried both with the
default files in ~/.subversion, and with

~$ egrep -v '^$|^#' .subversion/config
[auth]
store-passwords = no
store-auth-creds = no