RFS: dguitar -- guitar pro 3/4 tabs viewer and player

Hello

I have packaged dguitar[1] -- Guitar Pro 3/4 [2] tabulatures viewer and
player. I'm looking of someone who would be so nice to check if dguitar
package is made in apropriate way, and if everything is on the right
place and upload it into unstable :).

I don't have much experience in packaging java applications, so it's
very possible that few things should be done in another way but I've
read required doc [3].

I've removed all tabulatures provided with DGuitar since some of this
songs are still copyrighted. I'm not sure if songs copyrights involve
tabulatures, but there is no point in puting tabs into package as long
as these were quite weak ;P

I'm not sure about build dependecy, and my small script lounching
DGuitar (*dguitar, note that dguitar is looking for ALL files in $PWD.
Maybe it should be dpatched ? But I'm not flunet in java programming
:/). Is it acceptable ? It's immportant to know that it works only with
non-free java implementations, shound it Conflict with java
implementations from main/ since java packages created with
,,java-package'' does not ? I also wonder if dguitar should build-depend
on java-compiler or sth (it just copies JAR archive provided on
official page, and do not require compilation) ?

DGuitar package is currently available here:

http://nki.zie.pg.gda.pl/~verdan/debian/dguitar/

Thanks in advance to all people who put some interest in my work ! :)

Best regards,
 Grzegorz ,,Verdan'' Bizon

PS. Sorry for my English :/ , I'm not native English speaker...

[1] http://dguitar.sourceforge.net
[2] http://www.guitar-pro.com
[3] http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/

--
[  ,''`.  verdan@pirx.int.pl // verdan@debian.linux.org.pl ]
[ : :' :  GG: 830398         //   JID: verdan(at)chrome.pl ]