Re: Re: Packaging a shared library with non-PIC assembly

Yes, it's 386-specific ASM -- if I can get a confirmation on the override from
someone I'll be good to go.

I went ahead and backported all of the 0.0.4 changes into the 0.0.3 code (to
keep the shipped OpenSPC code), and I'm still working out some of the kinks
(I do believe that the GNU autotools hate me) but it's otherwise working.

BTW, where is this bit about PIC at in the Policy? I looked through the Shared
Library section but I couldn't find anything...
--
Ryan Schultz
-> floating point exception: divide by cucumber