Re: RFS: softgun -- An ARM system emulator

7 липня 2005 о 19:52 -0300 Claudio Matsuoka написав(-ла):

> * Package name    : softgun
>   Version         : 0.10
>   Upstream Author : Jochen Karrer <j.karrer@lightmaze.com>
> * URL             : http://softgun.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : ARM system emulator
>
> Softgun is an ARM system emulator intended to emulate complete
> embedded Systems. Currently three boards with Netsilicon NS9750
> or NS9360 and some additional components on PCI and I2C bus are
> supported. Features include ARM926-ejs 32Bit instruction set
> with DSP extensions, little- and big-endian CPU modes, MMU with
> 3-entry TLB, serial ports and ethernet controller.
>
> Packages at http://tweek.dyndns.org:8080/stuff/softgun/.
There are several things that linda(1) complains about, some of them:
E: softgun; Object /usr/lib/softgun/dm9000.so is not directly linked
against libc.
 The binary object shown above is not directly linked against the
 required library libc.so.6.
W: softgun; Shared binary object /usr/lib/softgun/dm9000.so has no
dependency information.
 The binary object listed above is a shared object, but does not report
 that it depends on any other shared libraries.

As I see that library is linked with -nostdlib (config.mk) and uses libc
functions. I think you should add -lc to link parameters.

Also there are typos in manpage: s/softdog/softgun/

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua