Re: RFS: color-theme -- Color themes for Emacs

On 07-Jul-2005, Basil Shubin wrote:
> * Package name    : color-theme
>   Version         : 6.5.4
>   Upstream Author : Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org>
> * URL             : http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?ColorTheme
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : Color themes for Emacs
>
> A huge elisp package with more than 50 color themes for your use.

I would recommend the package be named 'emacs-color-themes', to show:

  - it's specifically for Emacs (there are a zillion other things with
    themes in Debian)
  - it's more than one theme, hence the plural

--
 \     "I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So |
  `\        I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."  -- Steven |