Re: Need sponsor

On 06-Jul-2005, RB wrote:
> I would like a mentor as I am new and would like to volunteer to help.

Great! Please read the available documentation on being a Debian
package maintainer:

    <URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/devel-manuals>

especially the New Maintainer's Guide:

    <URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/>

More generally, the guidelines for prospective Debian Developers are
very useful even if you don't yet plan to apply:

    <URL:http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint>

On that page you'll find links to information on how best to begin.

--
 \       "My aunt gave me a walkie-talkie for my birthday. She says if |
  `\     I'm good, she'll give me the other one next year."  -- Steven |