Re: Adapting a package for unofficial archive/retrieval via apt-get

On 05/07/05, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@familiasanchez.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 01:47:55PM -0700, Dennis Carr wrote:
> > I have in my hands a package called 'sclj', of which I wish to include
> > as a deb package on an unofficial archive (a la pine, for instance).
> >
> > I have the current setup at
> > http://chez-vrolet.net/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386/ , however
> > I'm unable to get apt to recognize the presence of sclj as a package.
> >
> > What am I missing?
> >
> > Semi-important, I suppose - would this be more appropriate on -
> > developers or somesuch?
> >

> Check out my HOWTO on creating a Debian package repository:

I don't think this is what dennis wanted,
> http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr/?page=debrepository
>
> -Roberto
> --
> Roberto C. Sanchez
> http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr

I think the following is:

Dennis, you seem to be providing the exact path to Packages.gz, take
it back to  http://chez-vrolet.net/debian

i.e:
deb http://chez-vrolet.net/debian stable main

--