Re: RFS: arCHMage - CHM(Compiled HTML) Decompressor

Basil Shubin wrote:

> Thanks and here new version:
>
> http://bashu.solarnet.ru/debian/packages/archmage/archmage_0.0.6-4.diff.gz
> http://bashu.solarnet.ru/debian/packages/archmage/archmage_0.0.6-4.dsc
> http://bashu.solarnet.ru/debian/packages/archmage/archmage_0.0.6.orig.tar.gz

It is traditional to put .dfsg.X (where X is a revision number) in the
upstream version when you modify the orig.tar.gz - see the lsof package
for an example.

You need to add build-depends on chmlib-dev and cdbs. There is no
python-pychm package in debian at the moment, so perhaps you could
include that code until there is.

Hmmm, the config file name is quite generic, but I'm not sure it is
appropriate to differ from upstream in that respect.

Also, someone else has commented on your ITP bug, please resolve the
issues they bring up: http://bugs.debian.org/313203

Also, I'm not a DD, so I can't sponsor your upload, perhaps Seo can do
this. Be sure to close this bug as well when archmage gets uploaded:
http://bugs.debian.org/204606

--
bye,
pabs