Re: ocaml users: see Mathematica for study

John Hendrickson wrote:

> A career imperitive here about ocaml langugae for audience of those
> unfamiliar with Mathematica, Maple, Matlab.  (sorry, I know, not a package
> issue.  But the packagers themselves are important too ;)

John,

Since no one else has bothered to say it yet, I'll point it out:
Mathematica is off-topic for this list, since it obviously can't be
packaged for Debian, and also off-topic for this thread, since Felix has
nothing to do with it (as far as I could tell).  If you want to see a
Mathematica-syntax-compatible front end for Free Software CASes
(certainly not a bad idea), you should directly contact the developers
working on those projects.

regards,