new package

Hello,

I'm trying to build a Debian package for my program ClamTk, which has
so far been available only in .rpm format. ClamTk is a GUI frontend
for ClamAV using Gtk2-perl. My initial attempt at building a .deb is
lintian-clean except for missing a man page, which I've never created
for a GUI program. I'll include this in the next upload, which should
be later today.

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions, comments, and criticisms. The
homepage is here: clamtk.sourceforge.net, and the .deb and orig.tar.gz
files are located here:
clamtk.sourceforge.net/dev/.

Thanks in advance,
Dave