RFD/RFS: gtk+extra-2.0 -- A useful set of widgets for GTK+ 2.0

Hello,

This is an discussion request for Gtk+Extra 2.0 (Bug #313614). A RFS
will follow, after fixing last issues.

> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>

> * Package name    : gtk+extra-2.0
>   Version         : 2.0.0
>   Upstream Author : Adrian E. Feiguin
> * URL             : http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net
> * License         : LGPL
>   Description     : A useful set of widgets for GTK+ 2.0
>
> GtkExtra-2.0 is a useful set of widgets for creating GUI's for the Xwindows
> system using GTK+ 2.0. Shared libraries for GtkExtra-2.0 include the
> follwoing widgtes:
[..]

First I am interested in feedback regarding the quality of this package
and possible problems. 2 Linda warnings left, but IMHO the second
warning about the missing libs-entry in .shlibs file is false. The first
is dedicated to the packaging process following README.Debian in the
autotools-dev package.

Two problems, which need to be fixed:

(1) The documentation provided with the source is outdated. For the
moment I added a documentation package, but of course it can be also
removed. Hopefully documentation will be updated in next upstream
package.

(2) I forgot to add dpatch to Build-Depends.

Do you find more issues or do have further comments, suggestions,
critics?

Packages are available at http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/
Sources: http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/dists/unstable/main/source/devel/
Binaries: