RFS: gcjlib-anttasks

I'm looking a sponser for gcjlib-anttask

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/310962

Repository: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gcjlib-anttasks/

gcjlib-anttask is the (proposed?) debianized name for gcjlib by Anthony Green:

http://spindazzle.org/gcjlib/

gcjlib-anttask is an extension for the Apache ant build system. it eases and automates the process of building a fully native .so file from java code using the facilities provided by GCC Java frontend.

The package is lintian clean, and according to my understanding, follows the debian java policy:

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/java-policy/

It should also be noted the package can fully build and run on a free VM(kaffe), although under custom heap size settings:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2005/05/msg00104.html