Re: RFS: Sponsor needed for em-panel-applet

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 13:04 +0200, Arjan Oosting wrote:

> I guess you build it on a Ubuntu system? Maybe next time you could built
> them in a Debian unstable chroot  (with pbuilder). This way you also
> make sure it compiles and is installable on a Debian system.

Any hints how to do this on an Ubuntu system? I tried to run
pbuilder but it doesn't work out of the box:

root@Rosella:/home/skaller # pbuilder create
W: /root/.pbuilderrc does not exist
Distribution is sid.
Building the build environment
 -> running debootstrap
I: Retrieving debootstrap.invalid_dists_sid_Release
E: Invalid Release file, no entry for main/binary-amd64/Packages
pbuilder: debootstrap failed
 -> Aborting with an error
 -> cleaning the build env
    -> removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//11109 and its
subdirectories

which I am guessing is because /ect/apt/source.list is pointing
it at an Ubuntu archive, and not a Debian one?

John Skaller, skaller at users.sf.net
PO Box 401 Glebe, NSW 2037, Australia Ph:61-2-96600850
Download Felix here: http://felix.sf.net