Help Requested for testing a Game on a PowerPC Architecture

Hi,

Latest version of the game Holotz's Castle crashed on powerpc due to endianess
problems ( http://bugs.debian.org/304715 ). According to upstream author this
is solved now, but neither he nor me have a powerpc availabe in which we can
test it, so we cannot be sure of it.

The newest packages are available at:
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/holotz-castle/holotz-castle_1.3.6-1.dsc
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/holotz-castle/holotz-castle_1.3.6.orig.tar.gz
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/holotz-castle/holotz-castle_1.3.6-1.diff.gz

If I cannot find a machine in which I can test it, should I upload it to
Debian's repository and wait for bug reports?

Please, if somebody tries it and it doesn't crash but it shows strange things
on the screen, having an screenshot available would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,
Miry

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad