RFC: libassa

Hi all,

I've packaged a library called ASSA ( http://libassa.sf.net ) which I needed
for packaging another program called Granule ( http://granule.sf.net/ ). As
this is the first time I package a library, I'm not sure if I've done it
properly.

libASSA is an object-oriented C++ networking library based on Adaptive
Communication Patterns. It features a simplistic implementation of the set of
communication patterns such as Service Configurator, Reactor, Acceptor,
Connector, and others described in various papers published by Dr. D. C.
Schmidt. You can find them  here.

libASSA happily co-exists with other frameworks such as GUI toolkits and
various CORBA implementations.

The packages, in case someone wants to have a look at them, are available at
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/granule/ :
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/granule/libassa_3.3.1-1.dsc
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/granule/libassa_3.3.1-1.diff.gz
http://156.35.156.136/inniyah/granule/libassa_3.3.1.orig.tar.gz