fixed package for vrms

Package: vrms
Version: 1.9-0.1
Followup-For: Bug #302504

Hi.

Seeing the lack of activity in this package, I went and fixed some of the
bugs in this package. I have uploaded a new version of it to
<http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito/debian/>.

Please, see the .changes file to know what I fixed/broke. :-)

Oh, BTW, this is meant as a hot-fix. In particular, it only "fixes" the
problem with people seeing "(pur)" by changing the number of lines to 5
from the former 4.

I judged that the proper fix (seeing if the package is actually installed
or not, independent of the number of lines it occupies in the status file)
would be too intrusive for just a hot fix.

I would like to implement other options for this package and also to fix
some other bugs, but I am not a DD. :-(

Can anybody upload this package to the repository?

Thank you very much, Rogério Brito.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
  APT prefers testing
  APT policy: (990, 'testing')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.12-rc5-1
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=pt_BR (charmap=ISO-8859-1)

-- no debconf information

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/