RFS: usermode - Graphical tools for certain user account management tasks

Hi

This package belongs in Debian because right now Gnome users have to
use gnome-terminal to change their password. That is lame. Sponsor this
package and Debian will be less lame!

It is from Red Hat and licensed under the GPL.

 Graphical tools for certain user account management tasks
 The usermode package contains contains several graphical tools for users:
 userinfo, usermount and userpasswd.  Userinfo allows users to change
 their finger information.  Usermount lets users mount, unmount, and
 format filesystems.  Userpasswd allows users to change their
 passwords.

 Install the usermode package if you would like to provide users with
 graphical tools for certain account management tasks.

You can download the source from:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/SRPMS/usermode-1.80-1.src.rpm

It requires libuser. Preliminary packages for libuser are available at:
ftp://ftp.upsa.es/Software/debian/libuser/
It also requires GTK.

I've applied to the mentors.debian.net; when I'm approved I will upload
the package there. It is complete, except for missing man pages for
programs that are not meant to be used directly by users. In the meantime,
I can email the package source to whomever is interested.

--
Christopher Cramer