please sponsor xdm-options

Please sponsor me.

I've just posted project xdm-options_0.1_all.deb on SourceForge.

Its very competitve and opposite in philosophy to GDM.  Eye candy?  Or
functinality?  (it's not meant to be a "replacement" but the alternative
for the rest ;)

I have other personal projects as well, some large, some sh utils.

I'd also like to help respond to bug reports / fix bugs on projects.

A writeup about me is on sourceforge, and xdm-options has screenshots.
I'm 35, learned my first computer language at 13.  I have a science degree
(philisophical, not applied).

Let me know anything I can do to become a "member of debian", sponsor my
own project, as be eligible to help in other debian matters.

Have Fun!

Contacts:

johndhendrickson22124@yahoo.com

debguy@sourceforge.net