Re: Question about next step

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

I am interested in becoming a DD.  I have asked for sponsorship
for a couple of package I created.  chora2, which fulfills an
outstanding RFP, was graciously sponsored by Anibal (Thanks,
Anibal!).  It is now in the NEW queue.

My question is what is the next step?  I figured that this was
probably the right place to ask.

The first thing I would suggest, is to read everything you can at http://nm.debian.org and all the links there. The next thing I would suggest is patience. Thinking in terms of "steps" can be frustrating. It goes much better when you think of it as a lifestyle
issue.  What did you do today?  What would you like to do tomorrow?  Debian
thrives when talented people contribute something they think has value. After all the reading, just contribute as if you already were a DD with full access. If you find yourself with too many days without enough time for your projects, the NM
queue is not for you.  The productive days will make the NM queue seem
insignificant.

Richard