RFS: z80asm, assembler for the Zilog Z80 microprocessor

Hello mentors,

In order to learn about Debian packaging, I packaged a program I wrote.
 The package is lintian and linda clean.  Please give me comments on it.

Since I think the program is actually useful as well, I am looking for a
sponsor to get it included in the Debian archive.

Short description: assembler for the Zilog Z80 microprocessor
Long description:
 The Z80 microprocessor is used in old home computers, such as the
 ZX-spectrum and MSX, and in several newer devices, such as the TI-83
 graphical calculator and the GameBoy.
 .
 Features include:
  * including other sources
  * complex expressions (similar to bash)
  * labels of unlimited length
  * conditional compilation depending on expressions

All the files can be downloaded from
http://129.125.47.90/~shevek/debian/z80asm/

Thanks,
Bas Wijnen