Re: A question...

Hi,

It's all volunteer work... :)

Begin with reading:
http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

There is a lot of information in how to become a debian developer.

When done that, you should search for a sponsor and get a package
uploaded, fix bugs, do translations and other useful stuff for the
debian community.

And after a while you can become a DD (Debian Developer)

There is also an irc channel on freenode.net where you can get help if
you get stuck. Other questions regarding debian packages, and how to
create these packages can be asked as well.

Regards,

Matthijs Mohlmann