RFS: kannel (orphaned)

Hi all,

I've submitted an ITA for kannel and I was hoping that someone might
like to sponsor me.

Kannel is a WAP/SMS gateway. Mobile phones with WAP capabilities can
set their WAP gateway to the IP address of a server running kannel and
can then browse WML web pages. Additionally, kannel can be used to relay
SMS messages.

The current version in sid is 1.2.1, which is about two years old. The
package no longer builds because of changes to the location of Debian's
docbook stylesheets.

I have patched the latest version, 1.4.0, so that it can find the correct
location of the stylesheets and have built a package of it.

Source and i386 binaries can be found here:

http://leapster.org/linux/debian/kannel/

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584