Re: RFS2: gnochm - CHM file viewer for GNOME

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 10:28:28PM +1200, Carlos Z.F. Liu wrote:
> Hello, dear mentors

Hello.

> I'm looking for a sponsor willing to check and upload deb packages for
> python-pychm and gnochm. python-pychm is the python binding for CHMLIB
> library, and gnochm is the file viewer based on python-pychm.

[...]

> Package: python-pychm

This should be probably called python-chm.

[...]

Now some comments on your packages.

 * You don't close your WNPP bugs with changelogs entries.
 * You don't use ${python:Depends} in gnochm, but write versions of python
   manually. In fact I have no idea how did you get such exact version
   numbers for dependencies.
 * Please fix copyright file. You don't include info about copyright
   holder. Old dh_make template was broken in that matter. Take a look at
   new templates.

And if gnochm needs pychm to work, then you should probably start looking
sponsor for pychm first, and then if it will enter archive, start looking
sponsor for gnochm.

regards
fEnIo
--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland