Finding a mentor for my jatx project

Hello i would like to find a nice and friendly sponsor/mentor for my
jatx project.

you can read more information about the project on
http://www.rosiello.net/jatx/

The jatx project is there to help admin (super) users to maintain
process accounting processes on there systems. For example if your
system has been compromiced and someone has set /dev/null to his/her
history  file. This used to be a problem but now that you used jatx it
can help you found out how he got in and out but also what kind of
information did the attacker read from your system and wich user has
created this leak in your system. By knowing this you can make our open
source word a lot me secure. The product is available for you if you
click the download button/link.