[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

need a sponsor for my parens

I need a sponsor for my mother and father.Where and
how can I'm find his/here?
My parents was intervu on 27 Jan.2005 and my income
for affedevit of support is not inaufe.By power line
I'm good for sponsor only for consul is not inufe.So,
I need find the sponsor and filaut Affedevit of
Support and send to consul US ambassy of Moskow to
june.Can you tell me where can I find a sponsor or can
you be the sponsor for my mother and father.Thenk you
and I'm wathing for your HELP.

Reply to: