I'd like to request a sponsor for sitecopy 1:0.15.0-1.
Files are available at:
Maintainer: Reed Snellenberger <email@example.com>
Description: A program for managing a WWW site via FTP, DAV or HTTP
sitecopy is for copying locally stored websites to remote ftp servers.
With a single command, the program will synchronize a set of local files
to a remote server by performing uploads and remote deletes as required.
The aim is to remove the hassle of uploading and deleting individual files
using an FTP client. sitecopy will also optionally try to spot files you
move locally, and move them remotely.
Sitecopy is designed to not care about what is actually on the remote
server - it simply keeps a record of what it THINKS is in on the remote
server, and works from that.
sitecopy (1:0.15.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (closes: #294991)
* New upstream release (closes: #181949, #198307, #285249, #207546,
* Removed xsitecopy build from control & debian/rules (obsolete upstream)
* Removed --disable-debug flag from build to allow client-level
debugging (closes: #185624)
* Added man description of SSL configuration (closes: #228643)
* Upstream release handles spaces in file & directory names (closes: