RFS: gxhost (GTK interface to xhost)

Hi all,
as requested in RFP (later ITPed by me) #304448, I've done the debian
package of gxhost.

 Gxhost is graphical frontend to xhost written in GTK.
 It is used to add or delete host or user names to the
 list allowed to make connection to the X server; this can
 provide a rudimentary form of privacy control and security.

Source files are available on mentors.debian.net [1].
An i386 binary package can be found here [2].

The package is lintian and linda clear.

This is a request for sponsor... looking for someone who can sponsor
this package :)

Ciao, Luca

[1] deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
[2] http://www.rootshell.be/~luca/gxhost_0.8.4-1_i386.deb

--

 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | luca.br(AT)uno.it