RFS: kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RFS: kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories
- From: "Eike \"zyro\" Sauer" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:14:38 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm looking for someone to test and upload a kdiff3 package again.
I maintain kdiff3 packages for many months now and improved the
application by providing a man page and fixing a race condition.
It's already part of Sid and Sarge.
kdiff3 is a graphical diff. I think the most useful difference to many
other diff programs is that the difference is shown by character,
not by line. Additionally, it integrates into KDE and kdevelop.
Package name : kdiff3
Version : 0.9.88
URL : http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net
License : GPL
Description: compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories
KDiff3 compares two or three input files and shows the differences
line by line and character by character. It provides an automatic
merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of
merge conflicts. KDiff3 allows recursive directory comparison and
merging as well.
The package is lintian and linda clean. It can be found at:
PS: Perhaps someone even wants to become my mentor someday,
so I wouldn't have to annoy you anymore. ;o)