Re: RFS: drip

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 03:38:18PM +0200, Charles Majola wrote:
>Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>>--- Charles Majola <charles@hbd.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I request a sponsor for the drip package.

>>>Drip is a DVD to DivX conversion application. It's made up out two
>>>applications: a DVD reader and a DivX encoder. The reader is a GUI for the
>>>GNOME environment, the DivX encoder a text mode tool. You won't have to
>>>learn to use the textmode tool, because the GUI is also a
>>>frontend for it.
>>
>>Is the package available somewhere so that people can
>>take a look at it?

Please post the URL of your source package.

>Its up for adoption.

You must retitle bug number #289619 first.

Send the following four lines (do not split lines) to
control@bugs.debian.org:

package wnpp
retitle 289619 ITA: drip -- GNOME application for encoding a DivX from a DVD
owner 289619 !
thanks

See http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
and http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control
and http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html
an old copy of the later is available at:

http://www.v7w.com/debian/debian-mentors_FAQ.html

Regards,

Anibal Monsalve Salazar
--