Re: public domain

An extract of the files that are interesting in this case:

File README.txt:

Disclaimer
----------

855resolution is free to use, distribute or modify. But please mention
my name and the names of the respective contributors.
I tried to make the programs as safe as possible but obviously I can't
guarantee that they'll work for you. So don't blame me if something bad
happens.

File LICENSE.txt:

/* =====================================================================
 * This source code is into the public domain.
 *
 * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
 * WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
 * OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
 * DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR THE CONTRIBUTORS BE
 * LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
 * CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
 * SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
 * BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
 * WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
 * OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
EVEN
 * IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
 */

IMHO this fulfills the requirements of the DFSG, so i'm going to package
it :)

If i'm wrong, please correct me.

Cheers

--