Re: fetch souce packages

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 12:30:20PM +0100, Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 11:56 +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> > stating the package name would allow others to reproduce the expriment
>
> No worth. I'm dumb-ass.
Please, some more respect to a community member.
However I tend to agree, if the person does _not_ learn.

> The packages I wanted to fetch are:
>
> - qmailadmin (wich is not a 'main' nor 'free')
My time means more to me, then such software.

> - mldonkey (wich is at unstable)

In my favorite browser I typed, what works for most packages,

   http://packages.debian.org/mldonkey

and got this time a link to a next package with other mldonkey packages.

> so I need to use a more complicated source.list first to grab thesources
> of those packages.

The right thing(TM) is to find the right package name.
(the program "mldonkey" is not in package "mldonkey" )

Cheers
Geert Stappers