Re: RFS: kdiff3 - compares and merges 2 or 3 files or directories

Am Sonntag, 6. März 2005 21:19 schrieb martin f krafft:
> ... and thus cannot be used without 150 Mb of additional software
> I would never need otherwise, right?

You are not forced to use the rest of KDE or kdevelop with it
and I guess the kdelibs are somewhat smaller...

> Does it allow for individual changes to be accepted or rejected?

For merging two files (A and B), it opens a third plane where
you can adopt version A or B for every differing part of the file.
You'll find screenshots here: http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/