Re: RFS: gaim-themes : Smiley themes collection for gaim

Op do, 03-03-2005 te 19:40 +0100, schreef Martin Braure de Calignon:
> I am looking for a sponsor for this packages.
> It exists in ITP list (#297961).
> It can be downloaded at :
> http://www.enseirb.fr/~braurede/deb_dev/gaim-themes/
Hi,

I can't sponsor you because I am not a DD, but I do have a suggestion.
The package doesn't contain any architecture specific files so you
should change the Architecture to all in debian/control and move the
installation commands from binary-arch to binary-indep in .debian/rules.

Good luck with finding a sponsor!

Greetings Arjan Oosting